the CS 2 is the classic allrounder work harnesses.
key features & application
- one size fits all.
- the harness is light and easy to put on.
- front and rear fall arrest attachment points, traditional male/female type leg connectors and adjustors.
- simply good and safe.
- area of application: roofer, construction, carpenter, fire brigade, rescue, special forces.
- standard: AS/NZS 189.1:2007
- weight: 0.88kg
- size: unizize
- waist size: 75-120cm
- max. service life: 10 years
- max. number of persons: rated load: 1 person
- attachment points: dorsal and sternal attachment point
- operational temperature: from 45C - -35C
- material: polyester, aluminium, steel
- webbing material: polyester
- sternal attachment point material: polyester
- dorsal attachment point material: steel
- click buckle material: aluminium, steel
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category