ultra-light pulley / rope clamp (only 80 g!) designed for work, rope climbing manoeuvres, rescue and self-rescue situations.
key features & application
- for use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8 - 13 mm.
- spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender.
- sliding lock for use as a pulley.
- it allows the hauling of light loads.
- exceptional use with webbing 10 to 16 mm, for positioning adjustment.
- developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
- standard: EN 12278:2007, EN 567:2013
- material: aluminium, polyamide
- size: 68 x 35mm
- weight: 80g
- max service life: 30 years
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category