the m unit base mount is designed as a base component in a building system for m unit products. by only using the m unit base mount it`s possible to install one mrru or mrbs on a wall.
along with additional accessories (pole clamp, hose plate etc.) it is also possible to install on masts, towers or other vertical / horizontal structures.
key features & application
- the m unit base mount can either be installed in vertical position used for tilt function or horizontal position used for azimuth function.
- if needed it ́s possible to combine both features by using two base mount units mounted cross wise to achieve both azimuth and tilt function.
- a degree scale on one of the link arms helps the installer to reach exact orientation.
- all components are made of high-quality anodised aluminium or acid proof stainless steel which gives the support excellent corrosion resistance.
- handling and installation is very easy thanks to the light weight material of the product.
note! rrus are not included and must be ordered separately.
- material: aluminium mount plates / stainless steel fasteners
|Unit Of Measure||Each|