the screwlock cable is one of the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to create a tool connection point from existing hang-holes or slots.
with a core band made from aircraft-grade steel, the fully load rated and certified screwlock cable is as dependable as it is hard-wearing.
create your secure tool connection point by simply threading the screwlock cable through an existing hang-hole/slot in your tool, and screw closed.
add a drop of thread-locking compound before you screw shut to create a permanent, load rated connection point on your tools.
key features & application
- pu coated aircraft-grade steel provides a hard-wearing tool anchor that's easy to maintain.
- fully load rated and certified.
- an easy installation process that can be performed on-site.
- can be locked permanently using thread locking compounds.
- available in four sizes.
- size 1: 3.0mm x 120mm | max load 1.0kg
- size 2: 3.0mm x 150mm | max load 1.0kg
- size 3: 4.0mm x 160mm | max load 2.0kg
- size 4: 4.0mm x 200mm | max load 2.0kg
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category