the BOB 70 haulbag.
key features & application
- super tough, reliable, durable and indestructible haulbag with roll-top closure.
- haulage for height technicians.
- the BoB 70 is ideal for hauling 2 x 100m ropes.
- minimal seams and outstanding construction.
- stowaway harness and multiple daisy-chain attachment points.
- applications include climbing, working at heights and rescue.
- splash-proof including general outstanding weather protection and wet weather performance.
- volume: 70l
- material: 1000D tarpaulin, vinyl coated removable crosslinked PE foam board
- size: 730 x 430 x 300mm
- weight: 2.55kg
- load limit: 20kg
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought