Schneider acti9 iC60N series multi-standard circuit breakers combine circuit protection against short circuit currents and circuit protection against overload currents it also protects people against indirect contact with TN and IT neutral systems. Fully compliant with standards IEC/EN 60898 and IEC/EN 60947-2. ACTi 9 is fully tested, approved, and certified by national and international third parties. It guarantees that your installation is safe and compliant with all relevant safety standards which demonstrates to your customers that you use industry-approved materials and best practices. These MCBs are normally used for high inductive loads where switching surges are high. Providing essential protection in industrial and commercial buildings, these miniature circuit breakers work especially well in polluted environments and networks.
key features & benefits
- downstream circuit is always safe
- class-2 insulation ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified persons
- insulated terminals (IP20)
- highly durable with robust connections that provide twice the standard tightening torque
- provide greater continuity of service thanks to VisiTrip.
- double clip for dismounting with comb busbar in place
- IEC 60898 - relates to low voltage circuit breakers for use in household and similar
- IEC 60947-2 relates to low voltage circuit breakers for use in industrial and similar
|Unit Of Measure||ea|