STERLING htp static rope 11mm 7/16" - priced per meter, maximum 200 meters [blue]
htp static rope has a maximum strength with low stretch. a multiuse rescue and rappel rope perfect for rope rescue, rope access and efficient ascending/descending.
key features & application
- low-stretch properties and high-moisture resistance allow the 11 mm (7/16") to operate consistently in wet and dry conditions. also available in bicolour patterns, which provides an added safety measure for arbour climbing srs systems.
- standards: NFPA 1983: technical ANSI Z133
- breakpoint: 30.5 kN
- maximum breakpoint rating: 3109.28 kgs
- elongation at 136.08 kg: 2.5%
- weight (per meter): 0.097 kg
- gauge: 11mm diameter
- materials: core/sheath polyester
- available lengths: 1 - 200 m
- colours: black, blue, neon green, olive drab, orange, red, red/blue, white and yellow
|Unit Of Measure||lgth 200.m|
More From This Category