[the new SPEED ATTACH is a runner sleeve of the latest generation that can be attached and detached at any point of the c-profile yet still features two redundant retention systems.
key features & application
- the construction and double lockingmechanism also prevent the runner from being used in the wrong orientation on the c-profile or opening under load.
- a green indicator shows secure locking at any time therefore, operating errors are impossible.
- the runner is suitable for back-pull and drag operation.
- even after a fall, the runner can still be reconditioned.
note! designed to complement SKYTAC system components that are sold separately.
- standards: EN 353-1, AS/NZS 1891.3:1997 clause 1.4 as a type 1 fall arrest device
- material: solid aluminium housing, stainless steel axles andmetal guide rollers
- size: 102x40x260mm
- weight: 1.4 kg
- rated load: 150 kg
- max number of persons: 1
|Unit Of Measure||Each|