the STEEL D is a steel carabiner with twist-lock safety and a maximum gate opening of 20 mm.
key features & application
- carabiners have different materials, shapes, and closure systems.
- selecting the right carabiner depends on the intended use. as a rule of thumb, the more independent movements are necessary to open the closure, the safer the carabiner.
- standard: ANSI 7359.12:2009, CSA Z259.12-CL.1:2011, EN 362-A/T:2004
- material: steel
- major break strength axis: 41kN
- gate opening max: 20mm
- height: 110mm
- width: 67mm
- weight: 250g
- locking mechanism: twist-lock
|Unit Of Measure||Each|