‘ONE4ALL’ - the SKYSAFE PRO revolutionary, new energy absorber with the large weight range from 50 - 140kg (110 - 310 lbs.)
key features & application
- always withstands a maximum impact of less than 6 kN at a maximum absorber length of 1.75m (5.7 Feet).
- the final impact resistance of 22 kN, also in the absorber, before AND after a fall is exceptional as well.
- SKYSAFE PRO furthermore meets the most relevant international standards in one single product.
- with unique built-in, adjustable rescue loops! as a result, rescuers need not set up a rescue system and hereby save precious time in a rescue!
- available in four versions with different carabiner combinations: I-web, Y-web, I-web tie-back, Y-web tie-back.
- standard: AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- material: polyester, steel
- webbing material: polyester
- breaking load on major axis: 23kN
- fall indicator: yes
- suitable for edges: yes
- hand washing: 40 °C
max service life: 10 years
max number of persons: 1
- rated load: 140kg
- rescue loop: yes
- operating temperature: 45 °C - -35 °C
- suspension element: band
- size: 1.8m
- weight: 1.28kg
- lanyard end: snap hook (23kN)
- shock pack: snap hook (23kN)
|Unit Of Measure||Each|