ascender for the right or left foot, when used in conjunction with an ascender handle (e.g. GET-UP) or a chest ascender (e.g. CHEST), makes it easier and speeds up the ascent of a rope.
key features & application
- cam / lever mechanism fully integrated into the body.
- self-cleaning cam that enables the functioning even on dirty or icy ropes.
- fully adjustable webbing for the correct positioning on the boot.
- reinforcement on the lower side with a tubular webbing.
- ideal for working at height and tree climbing, it is equipped with an opening lever which allows you to keep the device open to facilitate insertion of the rope and prevent it from accidental slipping out.
- material: aluminium, polyamide, polyester
- size: 83 x 65mm
- weight: 170g
- max service life: 30 years
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category