the QUICK-ROLL innovative handle ascender with integrated pulley. used in conjunction with a self-braking descender (e.g. SIRIUS ) it allows for ascending the work rope.
key features & application
- over-moulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistance to wear and tear.
- cam opening lever usable with one hand.
- patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary
- steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear.
- equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope.
- it also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.).
- two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a quick link.
- standard: EN 12841-B. EN 567:2013
- material: aluminium, steel
- size: 189 x 93mm
- weight: 260g
- max service life: 30 years
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category