key features & application
- carabiners have different materials, shapes, and closure systems.
- selecting the right carabiner depends on the intended use. as a rule of thumb, the more independent movements are necessary to open the closure, the safer the carabiner.
- most carabiners on the market are equipped with a keylock nose to prevent them from snagging.
- material: steel
- major break strength axis: 45kN
- minor break strength axis: 15kN
- inward against gate break strength: 16kN
- gate opening max: 22mm
- height: 130mm
- width: 73mm
- weight: 280g
- locking mechanism: twist-lock
- inner eyelet: 22mm
|Unit Of Measure||Each|