the RockSteel offers a surprising strength-to-weight ratio in a carabiner of its capacity.
key features & application
- most steel carabiners are made from ½ diameter steel; whereas rock exotica uses a lighter, 7/16 inch diameter steel that is heat treated for added strength.
- like rock exotica aluminium carabiners, the rockSteel frames are CNC machined for precise fittings and exact tolerances. the result is a carabiner like no other steel carabiner in the world.
- the gate sleeve is rated at 16kN to protect against inward force against the gate.
- large frame, with large gate opening
- rated for inward gate force
- standard: ANSI Z359.12 (09) and NFPA 1983 G (17ed) compliant
- material: steel
- major strength: 50kN
- minor strength: 16kN
- inward against gate strength: 16kN
- gate opening: 30mm
- gate open strength: 15kN
- height: 125mm
- width: 75mm
- weight: 246g
|Unit Of Measure||Each|