rock exotica RockD stainless steel screw-lock D carabiner - 41kN - standard silver
the rockD stainless is the right choice for a strong, compact carabiner, tough enough to hold up in the harshest of environments. the narrow, asymmetric 'D' shape concentrates the load along along the spine, which maximises the strength of the carabiner along the major axis.
key features & application
- not only is the frame made from stainless steel, but also the components within the carabiner.
- each peice will resist corrosion far beyond the equivalent materials found in other non-stainless carabiners.
- the rockD features several unique rock exotica design elements: snag-resistant keylock nose design, lock-status indicator, precision, machined frame, and an angled gate for maximum gate opening.
- precision machined parts for smooth & ergonomic operation.
- all stainless parts.
- rock exotica carabiner design elements: keylock nose, lock-status indicator, machined frame and angled gate.
- material: stainless steel
- major break strength axis: 41kN
- minor break strength axis: 17kN
- inward against gate break strength: 13kN
- gate open break strength: 11kN
- gate opening max: 25mm
- height: 114mm
- width: 64mm
- weight: 206g
- locking mechanism: screw-lock
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought