key features & application
- carabiners have different materials, shapes, and closure systems.
- selecting the right carabiner depends on the intended use. as a rule of thumb, themore independent movements are necessary to open the closure, the safer the carabiner.
- most carabiners on themarket are equipped with a keylock nose to prevent them from snagging.
- area of application: rope access / wind enegry/ offshore industry / rigging
- material: steel
- major break strength axis: 30kN
- gate opening max: 21mm
- height: 111mm
- width: 62mm
- weight: 190g
- locking mechanism: tripple-action-lock
|Unit Of Measure||Each|