robust, lightweight and packed with tether anchor points, the rope access tool bag keeps tools tethered and accessible whether there inside or outside of the bag.
a zip closure keeps contents safe and secure during transportation, while an in-built metal-snap mechanism holds the top open and the contents accessible when on the job.
heavy-duty tether anchors inside the bag complement an array of tether anchors on the outside, to ensure tools remain tethered during all stages of the job. Inner sleeves keep tools organised inside the bag.
key features & application
- compact and easily stored when not in use.
- heavy-duty zip closure for absolute tool security.
- metal-snap mechanism holds bag open or snaps it shut.
- heavy-duty tether anchors installed inside and outside the bag.
- inner sleeves for tool organisation.
- max load: 10kg
- height: 30cm
- diameter: 20cm
|Unit Of Measure||Each|