Force360 is Australias first PPE manufacturing and supply specialist to incorporate revolutionary graphene based cut resistant yarn into the production of its gloves. created in a lab in 2004 by researchers, graphenes strength, flexibility and lightness has become apparent across multiple industries around the world. in partnership with the worlds leading cut resistant yarn factory and through recent advancements in nanofabrication technology, Force360 has developed its own unique graphene based yarn named Graphex . Graphex maintains amazing dexterity and softness whilst providing industry best cut protection levels exceeding ISO 13997 level f, and astm scores of a4 to a6.
Force360 continues to be the only brand in the market today that certifies its entire hand protection range to Australian standards, but have now gone even further by certifying the Graphex based range to the latest European standards. as a result the Force360s Graphex gloves are the most tested and reliable gloves on the market today, with the highest levels of protection available to ensure wearer, employer and supplier peace of mind.
key features & application
- incorporating Graphex cut resistant yarn.
- high dexterity for precision tasks.
- certified to cut level 5 under Australian standard.
- extended wear with up to 15,000 abrasion cycles.
- contact heat level 1 for handling hot objects.
- reinforced thumb and forefinger saddle.
- active grip technology for superior use in wet and dry conditions.
- touch screen friendly
- silicone and fibreglass free construction.
- Actifresh treated to inhibit odours and bacteria.
- 360 degree breathability.
- upf50+ offering maximum sun protection.
- applications include: mining, sheet metal work, maintenance, construction, glazing, oil & gas infrastructure projects, fabrication, industrial finishing and industrial wiring.
- standard: AS/NZS2161.3:2005
- material: Graphex cut resistant yarn
- maximum dexterity level: 5
- uv protection: upf50+
- available sizes: s, m, l, xl, xxl
- machine wash: <40°C
|Unit Of Measure||Each|