the dipod rooftop system is a 4 m (13 ft) high fixed rooftop solution designed for installation of any kind of panel antenna, small radio link or other common telecom equipment. this version is optimized for high stability.
key features & application
- the dipod system is a system with the capability of handling all possible roof inclinations.
- the supports are bolted through the roof to ensure a firm anchoring.
- the antenna mounting tube is supported by two stays to ensure stability.
- the mounting tube and support tubes with brackets are made of high-quality anodised aluminium. this gives the system excellent corrosion resistance and a long life.
- a 3 mm epdm rubber sheet is placed under the supports to protect the roof.
- the choice of materials makes the product very light which makes the handling and installation very easy.
note! roof attachment bolts are not included and need to be ordered separately.
- material: aluminium / rubber sheeting
- mounting tube diameter: 90 mm
- mounting tube length: 4 m
- support tubes diameter: 75 mm
- support tubes length: 3 m
|Unit Of Measure||lgth 04.0m|