BUCKINGHAM MFG BUCK SIDE SWIVEL heavy-duty single sheave pulley
the Buck Side Swivel is a heavy-duty aluminium single sheave pulley that has a 15.87 mm diameter rope capacity with an 11 kN working load limit.
key features & application
- the Buck Side Swivel plate allows rope to be installed/removed without disconnecting it from the anchor point.
- specially designed side plates are ideal for use with progress capture prusiks.
- swivel eye prevents twisting of ropes. Ideal for building mechanical advantage with the OX BLOCK which is sold separately.
- categories include arborist, pulleys, ascenders, rigging & hoisting, rigging blocks, handled ascenders & pulleys and utility.
- weight: .73 kg
- height: 178 mm
- width: 76 mm
- thickness: 46 mm
- material: lightweight aluminium
- maximum breaking strength: 44 kN
- working load limit: 11 kN
other omni/rigging/pulley systems available
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category