SKYLOTEC ARG 80 solution light click traditional y style harness
polyester, aluminium, steel
the ARG 80 soluition light click harness featuring optimum suspension characteristics is an extremely functional rope access and rescue harness ideal for work in overhead cable construction & rotor blade maintenance work on wind power platforms.
key features & application
- a special stitching technique maintains the V shape of the harness to prevent chaffing in the neck are.
- three equipment loops combined with metal tool loops for tool bag attachment compliment the ARG 80 harness.
- the ARG 80 solution light click offers a narrower & more flexible back support compared to the ARG 80 Solution
- area of application: fire brigade, rescue, special forces, telecommunications, scaffolding, wind enegry, offshore industry & rope access rigging.
- standard: AS/NZS 189.1:2007
- weight: 2.25kg
- size: unizize
- waist size: 80-100cm
- click buckles: yes
- tool loop: yes
- back support: yes
- gear loop: yes
- max. service life: 10 years
- max. number of persons: rated load: 1 person
- attachment points: dorsal, sternal, sternal attachment point, pole strap attachment point, seat attachment point
- operational temperature: from 45C - -35C
- material: polyester, aluminium, steel
- webbing material: polyester
- sternal attachment point material: aluminium
- pole strap attachment point material: steel
- seat attachment point material: aluminium
- dorsal attachment point material: steel
- material click buckle: aluminium
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category