air/water 9 l stainless, filled, charged 4A
key features & application
- stainless steel cylinder.
- filled and charged ready to use.
- powder coated with uv resistant paint finish.
- stainless steel handles and levers – suitable for aggressive environments.
- heavy duty zinc plated brass valve with easy to read pressure indicator.
- wall hanging bracket.
- Australian standards aluminium inspection.
- tag supplied and fitted to extinguisher.
- schrader valve, 45 degrees from horizontal for easier recharging
- rating is an indication of the level of fire testing achieved. all testing is carried out by fire professionals.
- all fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard AS1851.
- standard: AS1851
- size: 9 l
- weight: 12.5 kg
- rating: 4A
- pressure: 620 kpa at 25+2 degrees C
- suitability: A class fires (paper, wood, textiles)
note! the air water extinguisher should not be used on B or E class fires
|Unit Of Measure||Each|